This cold weather has us wanting to stay inside and get the crock pot going. These Pork Chops come out so tender and tasty that your family will love them. The Pork Chops from Whitt’s Place are hearty, too, so you won’t worry about satisfying your hunger!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbs Dried Sage
- 2 Apples Cored and sliced
- 2 Sweet Onions Sliced
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- Make a rub with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic. Rub over both sides of the pork and brown them in a pan with a bit of oil. Place the apples and onions in the bottom of a crock pot and add the browned pork chops. Add one cup of chicken stock to the pan to scrape up all the goodness from the bottom.
- Add the pan juices and the rest of the chicken stock to the crock pot and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- The chops will be fork-tender. Add some cornstarch and thicken the crock pot juice to create a gravy. Take a chop and top with the cooked onions, apples, and gravy.
- Enjoy along with your favorite fall sides!