We love Asian food, and it’s fun to cook on the Blackstone because you feel like a real Asian chef! This one looks hard but is manageable, and from start to finish takes about 30 minutes if you can chop a vegetable. The flavor is fantastic and you’re gonna love it!
- 1 Pound Beef Sirloin Steak
- 1/3 Cup Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspon Groud Ginger
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 2 Packets of Ramen Noodles
- Avocado Oil
- Vegetables such as Onions, Peppers, Broccoli, you name it.
- Nuts to garnish
- Slice Beef into Thin Bite-Sized Slices
- Toss Beef in Corn Starch (in a bowl or plastic bag)
- Cook Ramen Noodles (or really any noodles) according to directions.
- Slice vegetables into strips.
- Mix Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Chili Garlic Sauce, Ginger, one packet of Ramen Seasoning, and Water in a bowl.
- Cook the Ramen Noodles and set to the side.
- Heat Blackstone to High
- Spread a thin layer of Avocado Oil on the Blackstone.
- Add the chopped vegetables to one side of the Blackstone and cook until almost tender.
- Add the beef to the other side of the Blackstone, and cook until both sides are brown.
- Pour some of the sauce over the beef and mix into the beef.
- Mix the vegetables into the beef, and add some more sauce.
- Add the noodles and toss some more!