- 3 packages beef short ribs, each rib cut through to be individual. (6 large ribs)
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 1 cup Beef broth
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Lay your ribs in the bottom of your slow cooker and cover them with onions.
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and pour over the ribs.
- Cover and slow cook for 6-8 hours
- Take out the ribs and shred the meat.
- Make a cornstarch slurry and thicken the sauce, then add back the beef and serve over your favorite rice and garnish with chopped green onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.