Short Rib Hash is a delicious dish that combines the rich flavors of short ribs with a hearty hash. Here’s a quick recipe for you:
- 2 cups cooked and shredded short ribs
- 3 cups diced potatoes (you can use sweet potatoes for a twist)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced potatoes and cook until they start to brown, about 8-10 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add the diced onion and red bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Stir in the minced garlic and smoked paprika, and cook for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shredded short ribs to the skillet and mix well with the vegetables.
- Season the hash with salt and pepper to taste. Remember that the short ribs might already be seasoned, so adjust accordingly.
- Continue cooking the hash for another 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the hash to get crispy.
- Once the hash is cooked to your liking, remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a burst of freshness and color.
- Serve the short rib hash hot and enjoy your flavorful creation!
Short Rib Hash is a fantastic way to elevate breakfast or brunch with a hearty and savory twist. The tender short ribs add a delightful richness, while the combination of potatoes, peppers, and spices creates a symphony of flavors that’s hard to resist. It’s a comfort food that’s perfect for both a cozy morning and a satisfying midday meal.